Vietnam visa UK is compulsory for visitors. But many people do not know it thoroughly. In order to know more about Vietnam visa for UK, Wolo Tours will tell you about this in this article. Read now!
>>>> READ MORE: Visas for Vietnam: Types, cost, requirements, policy & application
1. Who needs a Vietnam visa from UK?
According to the new law of entry, exit, transit and residence for foreigners in Vietnam visa guide, the UK citizen does not need to have a visa to visit Vietnam for the maximum time of 15 days per stay duration.
|Type of visa||Up to 15 days||Over 15 days|
|Tourist visa||Not required||Required|
|Business visa||Not required||Required|
>>>> RELATED TOPICS:
- How to get a visa for Vietnam quickly and securely?
- How to get a visa for Vietnam from UK? | The entire answer
2. How to apply Vietnam visa for UK passport?
In order to stay more than 15 days, the UK passport holder needs to apply for a Vietnam visa. There are two ways to apply for a visa for Vietnam from UK, you can read and find out which way is suitable for you.
>>>> SEE ALSO:
- Vietnam visa photo requirements and size in 2022
- Vietnam visa options | Types of Vietnamese visa 2022
2.1. Get Vietnam visa for UK at the embassy
The common way to get a Vietnam entry visa is at the embassy. The documents must include: Application form, passport (At least 06 months valid) and other documents required by the embassy. You can get both a Vietnam tourist visa and a business visa for Vietnam at embassy.
You should contact the embassy before coming in order to make an appointment. There are the details of Vietnam embassy in the UK:
- Address: Victoria Road 12-14, London W8-5rd, United Kingdom
- Phone: (+44) 20 7937 1912 (verified as of Feb 2020)
- Fax: (+44) 20 7565 3853
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.vietnamembassy.org.uk/
>>>> LEARN MORE:
- Apply Vietnam visa online UK | Visa for Vietnam online application
- Vietnam visa application UK | How to download, fill in correctly?
2.2. Get Vietnam visa on arrival
A Vietnam visa on arrival is the most convenient way to get a visa for UK citizens. You do not need to spend time going to the embassy and waiting for the long processing. All you need is an electronic device to access and fill in the application form. The process for Vietnamese visa on arrival includes:
- Step 1: Fill in the Vietnam visa application form.
- Step 2: Receive the Vietnam visa approval letter by email.
- Step 3: Line up at the visa on arrival counters at the arrival airport in Vietnam.
If you have trouble in getting Vietnam visa on arrival, you can contact Vietnam visa center to get help.
>>>> YOU MAY LIKE:
- Do I need a visa to travel to Vietnam?| Answer and explain
- Do I need a visa to visit Vietnam from UK?| Clearly & fully answer
3. The fee for getting visa for Vietnam from UK
The cost of Vietnam visa UK is quite different. The fee can be divided into a visa at the embassy and visa on arrival. We will provide you with the cost in order to help you prepare for the visa process more careful.
- Vietnam visa fee at the embassy: Please contact the embassy to know the exact cost of Vietnam visa .
- Vietnam visa on arrival: Please read the table below to know how much is a visa to Vietnam:
|Vietnam tourist visa||Cost for service (USD)||Cost for stamping (USD)|
|1 month single||14||25|
|1 month multiple||15||50|
|3 months single||25||25|
|3 months multiple||45||50|
|Business visa types||Cost for service (USD)||Cost for stamping (USD)|
|1 month single||80||25|
|1 month multiple||90||50|
|3 months single||115||25|
|3 months Vietnam multiple entry visa||145||50|
4. Vietnam visa extension for UK passport holders
At the moment, there are two ways for UK passport holders to extend Vietnam visas. There are Vietnam visa extensions and Vietnam visa renewals. You can choose which one is suitable for you:
- Visa extension: Vietnam visa requirements for people who want to prolong their vacation in Vietnam without leaving the country. By this action, an extension stamp will be stuck on your passport in order to indicate a new stay duration.
- Visa renewal: Vietnam visa policy for people who want to prolong their vacation in Vietnam without leaving the country. By this action, a new visa stamp will be stuck on your passport in order to indicate a new stay duration. It has higher prices than visa extension.
5. Contact Wolo for more details about Vietnam visa UK
Wolo Tours has more than 10 years of experience in visa industries. We are proud to help you with your visa problems. If you have trouble with your visa, please contact us, we are always here to help you.
>>>> YOU MAY LIKE: Vietnam visa covid 19 update newest details for travellers
6. Frequently asked questions about Vietnam visa UK
6.1. Should I inform the Vietnam embassy right after I receive the approval letter for my visa on arrival?
No, you do not need to inform the Vietnam embassy when receiving the approval letter via your email. All you need to do is:
- Print the documents sent.
- Prepare the entry/exit form and stamping fee (In cash).
- Line up at the visa on arrival desk at Vietnam international airport after landing.
6.2. When do 15 days of my trip to Vietnam start?
The 15 days of your trip counted from the entering days. For example: If you enter Vietnam on 26th March, you need to exit Vietnam on 16th April and you are not required to prepare anything before your travel.
6.3. I have a UK passport, can I have a 01 year business visa for my work in Vietnam?
The Vietnam policy for 01 years business visa is only for US passport holders so the owners of UK passports can not have 01-year business visa. We will update the information about the 01-year business visa for UK passport holders.
6.4. Is it suitable for UK citizens to get a Vietnam visa on arrival for tourists?
Yes, UK citizens can get a Vietnam visa on arrival for tourist purposes.
Wolo Tours hopes that our sharing about Vietnam visa UK has given you useful information about getting a Vietnam visa in the UK. If you want to read more posts about Vietnam visas, please let us know about your demands. We will try our best to do it.
- Address: 2nd floor No 02, Alley 232, Yen Hoa street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Viet Nam
- Website: https://vietnamvisatourist.com/
- Hotline: (+84) 918 21 2468
- Email: support@Vietnamvisatourist.com
>>>> READ MORE: