A Single Entry visa has been used by foreigner to get to enter another country over the world. If you are wavering between this kind of visa and a Multiple Entry visa, you need to read this article. Wolo Tours would like to explain to you the meaning of a Single Entry visa and how to get it most conveniently and give you some advice in advance.
>>>> LEARN MORE: Vietnam Visa: Types, Cost, Requirements, Policy
1. What is a Single Entry visa means?
A Single Entry visa allows only one time to enter the country. In case you leave its territory, you have to apply for a new visa to be able to return. For most of the trips and holidays, this is enough if one country offers multiple versions of the visa. It also means you only enter the country just once during the visa’s validity and if you want to come back, you need to apply for the visa again.
2. What are single entry visa Vietnam requirements?
This type of visa is issued for single entry to persons whose nationalities require a visa to enter a country either for business, tourism, medical or other reasons. Besides, there are two basic requirements about your invalid travel documents and your return ticket, it also requires photos:
- Do not take a photo of, or scan the photo in your passport.
- Must be taken in at least 6 months and show your current appearance.
- Must be in color.
- Must show your full face, front view with off-white or a plain white background.
- Must be taken in casual wear. Uniforms should not be worn in photographs except for your religious attire.
- Do not wear headgear or a hat that obscures the hair or hairline.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig, or similar articles, you should wear them for your picture.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable if you do not need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate should be prepared.
>>>> READ MORE:
- Visa for Vietnam UK: Types, Cost, Requirements, Policy
- [Official] Vietnam e-Visa application form | Guide to e-Visa in Vietnam
- Visa Requirements for Vietnam 2022 | Travel to Vietnam
3. How to get a single entry visa in Vietnam?
To make the process easier for you, Wolo Tours is ready to help you with the process of obtaining a visa for travel to Vietnam. The agent’s online application is quick and easy, as well as fully recommend you choose to get a visa on arrival, since picking up your visa at all Vietnamese international airports is convenient and simple.
3.1 Step 1
Fill in the information about your visa option and application using the correct information regarding your name, passport number, date of birth, nationality, gender, and arrival date at the website vietnamvisatourist.com
3.2 Step 2
Confirm all your information again and make the payment. Wolo Tours fees are quite reasonable. The stamping fee is paid in cash in either Vietnamese dong or US dollars, so they should be prepared to have the correct fee amount before you depart for Vietnam. Moreover, if your passport is nearing its expiration date, you should get it renewed well before you leave.
3.3 Step 3
Once you have submitted your online application for a visa approval letter, you will typically receive the approval letter via your email within a given business day. It is very important for you to print the letter, in color if possible, and bring it with you. You will also need to prepare and bring at least two passport photos with sizes 4×6 cm.
3.4 Step 4
Travelers are arriving at the international airports in Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City, or Nha Trang are required to complete an Entry/Exit form (available at the airports or by the previous download from the agent website). You will then present your approval letter, passport, photos, and cash payment for the stamping fee to receive the visa stamp in your passport.
>>>> DISCOVER MORE:
- How to get a Vietnam visa multiple entry? All you need to know
- Price of Vietnam visa | How much is a visa to Vietnam?
4. Single entry visa cost
When processing your Single Entry visa at Wolo Tours, you are getting a suitable price that is lower than in another place. Normally, a single-entry visa is usually cheaper and faster than a multiple-entry visa to obtain.
5. What is the difference between a multiple and a single entry visa?
A multi-entry visa allows you to enter and leave your destination many times during its validity without applying for a visa or travel registration. You had better be aware that usually each visit is limited by a certain amount of days which you cannot exceed. However, some countries might still limit the number of entries.
A single entry visa allows you to enter the country just once during its validity and if you want to come back, you need to apply for the visa again.
6. Things to note
Below is some advice you need to take note of when applying for a single-entry visa:
- Single entry visa applications should be made through vietnamvisatourist.com.
- Visas once issued are not only sent to your email addresses but also accessible via your e-citizen account.
- Visa applicants are required to have national passports or travel documents valid for at least 6 months from the date of intended entry into a country.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed and they will be rejected.
- The possession of a visa for your destination is not the final authority to enter there. The immigration officer at the port of entry may refuse to allow the person to enter if he is satisfied that such a visitor cannot meet the immigration requirements.
- Please ensure that all the information entered in the visa application form is correct before submitting it.
- Please make sure that you have applied for the correct type of visa.
>>>> FINDING OUT MORE:
- Vietnam Visa Approval Letter | Updated Details 2022
- Vietnam Transit Visa: Requirements, Regulations & Exemption
- Vietnam visa urgent | Apply Vietnam emergency visa online
Hopefully, the recent article has provided you with a lot of useful information and some tips about the Single Entry visa. Wolo Tours is willing to support you in any inquires and wishes you have a wonderful journey. Please feel free to contact the agent at the following address.
- Address: 2nd floor No 02, Alley 232, Yen Hoa street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Viet Nam
- Website: https://vietnamvisatourist.com/
- Hotline: (+84) 918 21 2468
- Email: support@Vietnamvisatourist.com