“Do I need to quarantine in Vietnam?” has been asked by many international guests when preparing to set foot to travel or work in this Southeast Asian country. That question is also quite obvious, especially in the context of the covid-19 epidemic in recent years. In today’s article, Wolo Tours will answer you in the most detail about this issue. Subscribe now so you do not miss out on useful information!
>>>> SEE MORE: Visa Vietnam: Types, cost, requirements, policy & application
1. Do I need to quarantine in Vietnam? Latest update
All quarantine regulations in Vietnam have been abolished. According to Official Dispatch No.10688/BYT-MT dated December 16, 2021, the Vietnam quarantine has been significantly relaxed. This country will no longer apply quarantines and Vietnam visa covid to everyone entering, whether or not people have Vietnamese nationality. However, they must meet immigration requirements in order to enter Vietnam.
2. Entry requirements for quarantine in Vietnam during covid 19
The fact that the quarantine in Vietnam during covid 19 has been removed does not mean that the country will allow the same freedom of entry as before the pandemic. To be allowed to enter Vietnam, foreigners must ensure that they meet all of the following important conditions:
- The Vietnam visa requirements document for entry is still valid (Vietnam visa/entry permit/5-year visa exemption certificate/permanent residence card/temporary residence card) except for special cases where you are exempt from a Vietnam visa.
- Passport validity is at least 6 months from the date of arrival with Vietnam visa photo.
- Certificate of negative for Covid-19. You can meet one of the following two conditions:
- A negative Covid-19 RT-PCR/RT-LAMP test was performed within 72 hours prior to travel to Vietnam.
- A negative Covid-19 antigen rapid test was performed within 24 hours prior to travel to Vietnam.
3. Post-Covid entry procedure in Vietnam quarantine
Quarantine in Vietnam has been removed, so why not come to this beautiful country! Once you have met the above conditions, you just need to follow this procedure to enter Vietnam. The process includes the following steps:
- Step 1: Prepare all documents. You must prepare all the things listed above to ensure obey Vietnam visa policy.
- Step 2: Fly to Vietnam. Please bring the necessary items for this wonderful journey.
- Step 3: Do immigration procedures. When you arrive at the airport in Vietnam, you need to go to the Passport Control (Immigration) counter to present the necessary documents and get the entry stamp on your passport. After that, you can collect your luggage and start your journey in Vietnam.
4. Things to note while traveling Vietnam in covid 19 pandemic
While traveling in the pandemic, you have to protect your health carefully. There are some advices from the World Health Organization (WHO) for you to follow:
- Washing your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.
- Using tissues to covering your nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing.
- Avoiding close contact with anyone with flu-like or cold symptoms.
- Eating cooked drinking boiled.
- Avoiding live wild or farm animals without protect contact.
Through today’s article, you have got the answer to the long-standing burning question: “Do I need to quarantine in Vietnam?”. All strict requirements for isolation have been abolished, so what are you waiting for, do not plan an interesting trip to Vietnam right now. If you have difficulties with visas and need Vietnam visa service, please contact Wolo Tours directly for dedicated help!
- Address: 2nd floor No 02, Alley 232, Yen Hoa street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Viet Nam
- Website: https://vietnamvisatourist.com/
- Hotline: (+84) 918 21 2468
- Email: support@Vietnamvisatourist.com
>>>> RELATED TOPICS: