A multiple entry visa Vietnam is the most suitable type of visa for foreigners who want to enter and exit many times in the country. If you do not know how to do it, you are considering its process. Let Wolo Tours provide you with some advice by the following details.
>>>> LEARN MORE: Vietnam visas: Types, cost, requirements, policy & application
1. What is a multiple entry visa?
A multi-entry visa Vietnam is a type of visa that allows foreigners to enter and exit Vietnam many times during the period of visa validity without having to reapply each time. Both business and tourist visas can be issued for multiple entries, but they must not change the purpose of the visa.
>>>> LET’S START:
- Do I need visa for Vietnam?| Answer and explain
- Do you need a visa for Vietnam from UK?| Clearly & fully answer
- Vietnam visa center | The suitable applicants and benefit
- Vietnam visa exemption: Form, fees, and certificates | 5-year
2. What is the difference between a Single and a Multiple Entry Visa?
A single-entry visa is a type of visa that permits the holder to cross the border and enter the country of issue just once. It ceases to be valid after departing from the country so you must apply for a new visa if you wish to come back.
There are some differences between a Single and a Multiple entry visa. The most difference is the number of entries. It may also vary depending on the type and purpose of the visa.
In other cases, multiple entry visas permit a specified number of visits. They may be depending on the number of trips allowed referred to as “dual-entry visas” or “triple-entry visas”. Some destinations issue only single-entry visas, while others only have multiple entry visas. Others allow visitors to choose as single-entry visas are usually more affordable.
>>>> THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Visa policy Vietnam for travellers in detail latest update
- Vietnam visa covid 19 updates the newest details for travellers
- Visa Requirements Vietnam 2022 | Travel to Vietnam
- Visas for Vietnam for UK citizens | Entry requirements & Helpful advice 2022
3. How many types of Vietnam multiple-entry visas?
The multiple entry visa to Vietnam is classified by the purpose of visit (tourist visa Vietnam, Vietnam business visa) and visa validity into 7 types at the moment, there are included in the table. In addition, overseas Vietnamese and spouses and children of overseas Vietnamese and Vietnamese citizens normally apply for a 5 years Vietnam visa multiple entry visas.
|Ordinal number||Types of Vietnam multiple-entry visas|
|1||1-month tourist visa|
|2||3 months tourist visa|
|3||1-year tourist visa (only the US passport holders)|
|4||1-month business visa|
|5||3 months business visa|
|6||6 months business visa|
|7||1-year business visa|
>>>> READ MORE:
- Apply Vietnam Evisa | Visa for Vietnam online application
- Vietnam visa options | Types of Vietnamese visa 2022
4. How to get a multiple entry visa for Vietnam?
At present, travellers may have up to 2 ways to get a Vietnam tourist or business multiple entry visas. Let’s learn about the Vietnam visa guide so that you can obtain your visa in the fastest way.
4.1 Apply at a Vietnam embassy
This process and the required documents mentioned below are not the same at all embassies of Vietnam in foreign countries. Therefore, you should contact the Vietnam embassy you are applying for the visa for detailed information. The process to get a visa at the Vietnam embassy normally covers:
- Prepare the documents for visa application, including completed application form, original passport, photos, and sponsor letter of a Vietnam-based company for a business visa application;
- Submit the application and pay the visa fees to the Vietnam embassy;
- Get the visa and original passport in person at the Vietnam embassy.
>>>> YOU NEED TO SEE:
- How to get a Vietnam visa quickly and securely in 2022?
- How to get a visa for Vietnam from UK? | The entire answer
- Vietnam Visa Photo Size and Requirements in 2022
- Vietnam passport visa free countries [Full list index 2022]
4.2 Get a visa on arrival
The process to get a visa on arrival Vietnam for travellers is almost the same in 3 steps as the following details:
- Complete the online Application form with some information including full name, passport number, and passport expiry date, and pay for a service fee by credit card (no document is required);
- Get a visa approval letter via email within a certain time;
- Get the stamping visa upon arrival at Vietnam airport by showing the visa approval letter, 02 passport photos, entry and exit form, and stamping fee at the VOA counter at the international airport upon landing there.
To get a Vietnam visa on arrival in a smooth way, you need to know the approval letter which is a part of the whole process.
>>>> SEE NOW:
- Vietnam Visa Approval Letter | Updated Details 2022
- Vietnam visa application form 2022 | Offline & Online form
- Vietnam visa application form UK | How to download, fill in correctly?
5. How much is a multiple entry visa fee to Vietnam?
The Vietnam multiple entry visa fee is in 2 types of Vietnam entry visa, which is depending on the option you choose to get your visa.
- For embassy visas: The Vietnam visa fees depend on the embassy you are applying with. It is paid once at the embassy or consulate.
- For Visa on arrival: The fees depend on which type of visa you are applying for a visa on arrival. There are two types you need to pay for. The service fee is paid online to get a visa approval letter, and the stamping fee is paid in cash at Vietnam airport to get the visa stamped. You may see a Vietnam visa on arrival fees for updated details.
Type of visa Tourist visa Business visa Stamping fee 1- month multiple entry $26 $119 $50 3 months multiple entry $55 $146 $50 6 months multiple entry x $361 $95
An example of a multiple entry visa to Vietnam fee
6. How long is the validity of a Vietnam visa multiple entries?
A Vietnam multiple-entry visa for tourism purposes is usually valid from 30 to 90 days while a multiple-entry business visa can be valid for up to 1 year. The visitors may extend their Vietnam visa length by applying for a Vietnam visa extension in person at the immigration office or requesting for extension through Vietnam E-visa multiple entries.
>>>> DISCOVER MORE:
- Vietnam visa extension 2021 | How to extend your Vietnam visa?
- Vietnam visa exemption UK citizens| Requirements & Advice
7. Register for multiple visas to Vietnam quickly at Wolo
Wolo Tours is one of the most professional companies that is willing to provide you with useful detailed information, tips, and guidance for travelling and using services during your wonderful stay in Vietnam. Service quality has been not stopping improving and developing with a simple but profound philosophy “Your journey, our passion”, you will be received many benefits as below:
- The visa application process is supported from the beginning to the end
- An experienced and enthusiastic consultants
- The application processing time is carried out quickly
- You will get a reasonable fee
- The procedure information is completely provided in detail.
- Accompanying services such as direct airport shuttle by car (Fast track service and Car Pickup) is free
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Visa Services of Wolo by phoning (+84) 918 21 2468 or mailing to support@Vietnamvisatourist.com. The supporting team will be available from 8:00-11:30 AM, and 1:00-6:00 PM on weekdays (Monday to Friday).
8. Frequently asked Questions
It is necessary to answer some frequent questions about how to get a multiple entry visa to Vietnam. These options are all you need to know.
8.1 Do I need to choose a single entry visa or a multiple entry visa to Vietnam?
If you are planning to visit different destinations in Vietnam in a single stay in the country, you just need a single entry visa for Vietnam. Besides, it depends on your purpose and the length of staying you want.
8.2 Can I apply for an e-visa multiple times to enter Vietnam?
At present, the e-visa is only available for single entry for tourists to Vietnam.
8.3 Can I change my Single entry visa to Vietnam multiple entry visa?
Some cases can be converted from your single entry visa to a multiple entry visa in Vietnam.
- Firstly, if you have not paid the service fee yet, you totally can contact the company of visa service to edit any information you desire.
- Second, if you have applied and made payment for the service fee, you should notify the visa service company of your application ID. You can get help unless your visa request has not been sent to the Vietnam Immigration Department for processing.
- Finally, if you have already received your single Vietnam visa approval letter, you cannot change any information as the Vietnam Immigration Department does not allow changing any information in the already issued Vietnam visa approval letter.
8.4 Can I extend my multiple entry visa in Vietnam?
You can extend your multiple entry visa in Vietnam without leaving the country.
Hopefully, this article has given you a lot of useful information about a “multiple entry visa Vietnam”, helping you to get a suitable option for an entry visa to Vietnam. Please feel free to contact Wolo Tours for any detailed information.
- Address: 2nd floor No 02, Alley 232, Yen Hoa street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Viet Nam
- Website: https://vietnamvisatourist.com/
- Hotline: (+84) 918 21 2468
- Email: support@Vietnamvisatourist.com
>>>> SHARE TRAVEL TIPS: