To be in Vietnam immigration blacklist is unwanted. If the visitors do not comply with the country’s visa and immigration requirements, they will be in Vietnam immigration blacklist. This is a banned entry but many people do not know about it. Wolo Tours would like to tell you everything about this in this post. Read for more information!
>>>> See more: Vietnam visa: Types, cost, requirements, policy & application
1. What does Vietnam Immigration Blacklist mean?
The phrase “Vietnam Immigration Blacklist” refers to a list of foreigners who have been deported from Vietnam for not meeting the visa requirements for Vietnam, or have violated in some way the regulations and laws on immigration while living in Vietnam.
Therefore, they have to pay a fine to be able to continue living in Vietnam. In this case, they may not be allowed entry by the Vietnam Immigration Department or may be subject to some restrictions on entry.
In other words, the Vietnam Blacklists of immigration is the term used to describe the list of foreigners who are deported from Vietnam if they are currently in the country and banned from entering the country by the Vietnam Immigration Department.
2. The reason why Vietnam blacklists foreigners
There are many different reasons that can put you on the Vietnam Immigration Blacklist, among which, the main reasons are:
- You do not comply with visa policy Vietnam. For example:
- You overstayed your visa without extending your visa on time.
- You are not fulfilling your visa purpose properly. You are entering Vietnam with a tourist visa (DL visa) but you are in the country to work to pay.
- You are in Vietnam with an unsecured work visa.
- You commit any offense in Vietnam.
3. The consequences for being in Vietnam Blacklists of immigration
There is no one who wants to be on the Vietnam blacklists foreigners. However, if you are blacklisted by the Vietnam Immigration Department, you may be subject to:
- Some large fines.
- Immediate deportation.
- Banned from entering Vietnam for up to 5 years. That means your name will be communicated to all foreign embassies in Vietnam and Vietnamese checkpoints, and you will not be issued a visa or entry permit to Vietnam during the prohibition period.
4. How to check Immigration Blacklist Vietnam?
It will be a big risk if you plan to visit Vietnam without knowing that you are being blacklisted by the Immigration Department of Vietnam until you start applying for a visa or come to Vietnam.
Likewise, if you are in Vietnam, you are also in big trouble if you go to the immigration office without knowing you are on the Vietnam Immigration Blacklist, as it can ruin your trip, work, and plans in Vietnam.
In case, you participate in any of the activities mentioned above, there are some recommendations that you should check if you are blacklisted before you go. With Vietnam Immigration Blacklist Check service, it can help you to know:
- Whether you are on the blacklist or not.
- What is your current penalty?
- What is the best option for you to get out of this trouble?
In this article, you have been provided with an amount of useful information about the Vietnam Immigration Blacklist. It is very necessary to know about your Vietnam trip in order to avoid unexpected trouble. Hopefully, you will have a wonderful journey with Wolo Tours, this agent is willing to support you with Vietnam visa service. Please feel free to contact them through this information.
- Address: 2nd floor No 02, Alley 232, Yen Hoa street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Viet Nam
- Website: https://vietnamvisatourist.com/
- Hotline: (+84) 918 21 2468
- Email: support@Vietnamvisatourist.com
>>>> See also: