The Vietnam visa application UK is an important document that UK passport holders need to prepare to apply for a visa to Vietnam. So, which requirements does this type of form need to have? In this article, Wolo Tours will guide you on how to download and fill it in exactly and give you some advice to apply successfully. READ NOW!
>>>> LEARN MORE: Visa to Vietnam: Types, cost, requirements, policy & application
- 1. Download the Vietnam visa application UK form
- 2. Steps to fill in the Vietnam visa application form in the UK correctly
- 3. How to get a Vietnam visa at the embassy
- 4. Time and cost of processing Vietnam visa
- 5. Contact Wolo Tour to get more information about getting Vietnam visa oversea
1. Download the Vietnam visa application UK form
The Vietnam visa application UK is a necessary document for UK passport holders to declare all detailed information. To fill in this type of form, you must download it in advance. You just press the link below to complete the process. Please download HERE
>>>> LEARN MORE:
- Do I need a visa to visit Vietnam?| Answer and explain
- Do you need a visa for Vietnam from UK?| Clearly & fully answer
- How to get a visa for Vietnam quickly and securely?
2. Steps to fill in the Vietnam visa application form in the UK correctly
The required information for the Vietnam visa application form UK state that UK passport holders who wish to stay for more than 15 days must obtain a Vietnam entry visa. Here is a checklist that they can follow to fill in this form correctly following the visa requirements Vietnam:
- Enter their name exactly as it is on their passport. The order of the applicant’s first and last name does not matter. Any order is accepted.
- List the nationality of the passport which is used to enter Vietnam as their application form
- Enter their DOB in the DD/MM/YY format
- Enter their passport number exactly as it is on the passport.
- Bring their Vietnam visa photo with them for their visit to Vietnam
Besides, the applicants need to submit their intended arrival and departure dates. It is necessary because they can arrive in Vietnam after their listed arrival date but they must leave the country by their listed departure date.
>>>> READ MORE:
- Visa policy of Vietnam for travelers in details latest update
- Vietnam passport visa free countries [Full list index 2022]
- Vietnam visa exemption: Form, fees, and certificates | 5-year
3. How to get a Vietnam visa at the embassy
The Vietnam visa application UK is essential for having a visa to Vietnam. However, applicants need to prepare the other required documents to complete the process.
3.1. The required documents
Here are all documents UK citizens will have to submit as required:
- Visa for vietnam UK application form
- Valid passport
- A Note Verbale or an official letter from the UK Foreign Office or the Republic of Ireland Department of Foreign Affairs, or diplomatic missions accredited to UK, Ireland, and international organizations
3.2. Step to apply in person
You will need to visit the Embassy to submit your visa application directly. The documents are required as detailed below:
- Visa application form with their photos
- Valid passport
- Applications can be returned by post. Please ask the Embassy staff.
>>>> SEE ALSO:
- How to get a visa for Vietnam from UK? | The entire answer
- Vietnam visa exemption UK citizens| Requirements & Advice
- Vietnam visa costs UK citizens | Update new 2022
4. Time and cost of processing Vietnam visa
Depending on the purpose of the applicant, the Vietnam visa cost is divided into 2 types: Tourist visa and Business visa. The detailed fees are presented in the below table:
Vietnam Visa Procedure for India, South Korea, China, Taiwan, India is more complicated. The Vietnam visa fees will be higher as follows:
|Processing Time||Stamping Fee|
|Normal service (24 – 48 hours) – visa stamping fee excluded||Urgent||Super urgent||Extreme||Will be paid at the airport|
|1-3 pax||4-6 pax||7-9 pax||10 – upwards||(01 working day)||(4 working hours)||2 working hours|
|1 month single||14||12||10||8||+$10/pax||+$20/pax||+$30/ pax||25 USD|
|1 month multiple||15||13||12||10||50 USD|
|3 months single||25||22||20||18||25 USD|
|3 months multiple||45||42||40||38||50 USD|
|12 months travel for US citizens||70||65||62||60||135 USD|
>>>> YOU MAY LIKE:
- Vietnam visa how many days for staying? [Updated 2022]
- Vietnam visa extension 2021 | How to extend your Vietnam visa?
- Vietnam visa how much does it cost? | Time to process each types
However, Vietnam visa procedure for India, South Korea, China, Taiwan, India is more complicated. Therefore, Vietnam service fee will be paid higher as detailed below:
|Specially Required||Processing Time||Stamping Fee|
|Normal Service (24 – 48 hours) – visa stamping fee excluded||Urgent||Super urgent||Extreme||Will be paid at the airport|
|1-3 pax||4-6 pax||7-9 pax||10 – upwards||(02 working day)||(01 working day)||4 working hours|
|1 month single||20||18||16||15||Plus $ 20/pax||Plus $ 30/pax||Contact our support (est $ 50)||25 USD|
|1 month multiple||25||23||21||20||50 USD|
|3 months single||30||28||26||25||25 USD|
|3 months multiple||55||53||51||50||50 USD|
Most passport holders can get an invitation to enter this country for the purpose of work or business with ease. This is an open policy of the Vietnamese government to promote investment and cooperation opportunities between countries inside and outside the territory. Please contact Wolo Tours if you have any concerns or questions.
>>>> READ MORE:
- Vietnam visa letter of approval | Updated Details 2022
- Vietnam holiday visa: Fee + Requirement 2022
- Vietnam visa options | Types of Vietnamese visa 2022
|Processing Time||Stamping Fee|
|Normal Service (05-07 working days) – visa stamping fee excluded||Urgent||Super urgent||Extreme||Will be paid at the airport|
|1-4 pax||from 5 pax upwards||(03 working days)||(02 working days)||01 working day|
|1 month single||80||70||+30/pax||+$50/pax||Contact our support||25 USD|
|1 month multiple||90||80||50 USD|
|3 months single||115||110||25 USD|
|3 months multiple||145||130||50 USD|
|6 months multiple||420 (7-10 working days)||95 USD|
|12 months multiple||550 (7-10 working days)||135 USD|
For all African nationals (Mongolia, Algeria, Bahrain, Bhutan, Jordan, Kuwait, Gambia, Morocco, Nepal, Kenya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Timor-Leste, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Namibia, Malawi), please contact Vietnam visa center to get the required information.
>>>> READ MORE: Vietnam visa covid 19 update newest details for travelers
5. Contact Wolo Tour to get more information about getting Vietnam visa oversea
Wolo Tours has known as a popular agency specializing in Vietnam visa guide. By cooperating with Vietnam Immigration Department, the Online visa team provides visitors who travel to Vietnam by aeroplane with a straightforward and convenient VOA (Visa On Arrival), Vietnam visa express, and other services.
Confidently, we are the most trusted site doing Vietnam immigration processes thank to our experience and perfect relationship with the Immigration Department, convenience, budget-saving, fastest online service, and useful tips or guidance which help you a lot orient your trip in Vietnam. So, please contact Wolo Tour immediately for support
- Address: 2nd floor No 02, Alley 232, Yen Hoa street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Viet Nam
- Website: https://vietnamvisatourist.com/
- Hotline: (+84) 918 21 2468
- Email: support@Vietnamvisatourist.com
In this article, Wolo Tours has already given you a lot of detailed information relating to Vietnam visa application UK. Hopefully, you know how to fill in this form correctly and prepare the other necessary documents to get a visa to Vietnam. If you have any concerns or questions, please let us know.
>>>> RELATED TOPICS: