What is a Vietnam visa approval letter? How to get an approval letter for a Vietnam visa on arrival? Wolo Tours would like to introduce and analyze these issues in the following article. Let’s see more details update in 2022.
>>>> LEARN MORE: Vietnam visa: Types, cost, requirements, policy & application
- 1. What is a Vietnam visa approval letter?
- 2. How many types of Vietnam visa approval letters?
- 3. What does a Vietnam visa letter look like?
- 4. How to get a visa approval letter to Vietnam?
- 5. Cost of Vietnam visa approval letter
- 6. Time processing of a Vietnam visa on arrival letter
- 7. How to check Vietnam visa letter is genuine?
- 8. Mistakes travelers can make when applying for a letter of approval
- 9. Frequently asked Questions
- 9.1 Is the Vietnam visa approval letter legit or a scam?
- 9.2 Can I get a Vietnam visa on arrival without an approval letter?
- 9.3 Can I get a stamped approval letter from the embassy or consulate?
- 9.4 What is the validity of the Vietnam visa approval letter?
- 9.5 Are there any exceptions to this type of visa?
- 9.6 Is it safe to use Wolo to get my approval letter and e-visa on arrival?
1. What is a Vietnam visa approval letter?
A Vietnamese visa approval letter is a document issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department via a local travel agency to the travelers. It functions as an official permission allowing its owners to board the flight to Vietnam and get visa stamped onto the passport upon arrival at Vietnam airport.
>>>> LEARN MORE:
- Vietnam visa for UK | Entry requirements & Helpful advice 2022
- Do British need visa for Vietnam?| Clearly & fully answer
- Vietnam visa photo requirements UK in 2022
2. How many types of Vietnam visa approval letters?
The Vietnamese visa approval letter is divided into two Vietnam visa options: The group visa approval letter may contain details of other travelers whose application is submitted to the Vietnam Immigration at the same time for processing. Besides, the private visa approval letter is provided upon your request.
>>>> SEE ALSO:
- Vietnam visa application UK | How to download, fill in correctly?
- How to get a visa for Vietnam from UK? | The entire answer
3. What does a Vietnam visa letter look like?
An approval letter for a Vietnam entry visa contains a statement on allowing travelers to enter Vietnam and get visa stamped at the airport; details of those permitted with this letter including full name, passport number, date of birth, nationality, and permitted duration to stay in this country.
>>>> READ MORE:
- Vietnam visa exemption UK citizens| Requirements & Advice
- Vietnam visa UK fee citizens | Update new 2022
4. How to get a visa approval letter to Vietnam?
The procedure to get a visa approval letter to Vietnam is the same as the electronic visa application. Vietnam visa online process that is without any complicated documents, you just need to follow visa requirements Vietnam:
- Complete the Vietnam visa application form with your full name, nationality, gender, passport number, passport expiry date, visa type, and travel dates.
- Make online payments with credit cards or by banking transformation.
- Your visa approval letter application will be processed with the Vietnam Immigration Department and delivered the letter to your email.
>>>> YOU MAY LIKE:
- Do you need a visa to visit Vietnam?| Answer and explain
- How to get Vietnam visa quickly and securely?
- Vietnam passport visa free countries [Full list index 2022]
5. Cost of Vietnam visa approval letter
Let’s us answer the question:”How much is a visa to Vietnam?”. The cost of a pre-approval letter for a Vietnam visa depends on the type of visa, how fast you want to get it, and also the number of applicants in your group. This fee will be paid online at the time of your application submission. To know Vietnam visa on arrival cost you can contact Wolo Tours.
>>>> LEARN MORE:
- Vietnam visa length of stay for how many days? [Updated 2022]
- Vietnam visa extension 2021 | How to extend your Vietnam visa?
6. Time processing of a Vietnam visa on arrival letter
The processing of a Vietnam tourist visa regularly takes 2 working days and 7 days for a business visa. It can be also faster in 1 business day or even 2-4 hours depending on the emergency cases.
>>>> RELATED TOPICS:
- Visa policy of Vietnam for travelers in details latest update
- Vietnam visa covid 19 update newest details for travelers
7. How to check Vietnam visa letter is genuine?
Sometimes, the Immigration Officers cannot find your record based on the visa approval letter you show up and conclude that you are having a fake letter. In this case, you should contact your Vietnam visa center who issues the letter to double-check because your visa information probably fails to be transmitted to the Immigration system at the airport.
There are some suggestions to help you choose the best agent to process your visa approval letter application to Vietnam:
- Read feedback at some famous websites (TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet, etc.) from the previous customers about the agent.
- Check the company website or Facebook page.
- You can evaluate a good visa agent through a professional support team working manner and attitude.
- A company-registered email should be used to communicate when you are working with a reliable visa agent.
As one of the best agents in Vietnam, Wolo Tours is believed to save your time and money by the online visa approval letter application even when you have not been in Vietnam yet. You can access the website https://vietnamvisatourist.com/ or contact via email support@Vietnamvisatourist.com or hotline (+84) 918 21 2468 to be supported.
>>>> DISCOVER MORE:
- Vietnam visa exemption: Form, fees, and certificates | 5-year
- Travel to Vietnam visa: Fee + Requirement 2022
8. Mistakes travelers can make when applying for a letter of approval
There are a few mistakes that travelers certainly make when applying for a Vietnam visa letter of approval:
- The visa on arrival is only applicable for air travel, not for any other types.
- Many applicants fill in incorrect information such as the full name on the passport, passport number, or date of birth. So you ought to make sure of everything carefully to save your time.
9. Frequently asked Questions
It is time to answer some chosen questions which give you more knowledge of the visa Vietnam approval letter.
9.1 Is the Vietnam visa approval letter legit or a scam?
It is completely legitimate. A visa approval letter to Vietnam is issued by the Vietnam immigration department via a legally operated Vietnam travel agency, not by the travel agency you work with. Therefore, you totally can get the visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport with a valid approval letter.
9.2 Can I get a Vietnam visa on arrival without an approval letter?
A visa on arrival for Vietnam is only issued when you have a valid visa approval letter. Without it, you cannot get the stamping visa and board the flight to Vietnam.
9.3 Can I get a stamped approval letter from the embassy or consulate?
Yes. You can get your stamped approval letter from Vietnam embassy/consulate with visa approval letter. However, please notice that the letter to get visa stamped at Vietnam embassy or consulate is different from that to get visa upon arrival at Vietnam airport.
Besides the letter, you can also get a Reference Letter from the Vietnam Immigration Department kindly requesting the Embassy or Consulate to stamp visa for you. If you want to get Vietnam visa in this way, please inform us and we will ask the Vietnam Immigration Department to process the letter for you.
Here is a sample visa approval letter to get visa stamped at Vietnam embassy or consulate:
And this is the reference letter of the Vietnam Immigration Department to the foreign mission of Vietnam:
9.4 What is the validity of the Vietnam visa approval letter?
The visa approval letter is valid from the arrival date until the exit date granted on it, not from the date you apply for or receive it via email so you can apply for it at your convenient time.
9.5 Are there any exceptions to this type of visa?
The visa on arrival is not accepted for land borders or entry by sea. The three international airports in Vietnam where you can get your visa stamp with this approval letter are Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi, Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City), Cam Ranh International Airport (Nha Trang), and Da Nang Airport. (Danang city).
9.6 Is it safe to use Wolo to get my approval letter and e-visa on arrival?
Wolo Tours invests a lot in security for your data. You don’t have to worry about any leaked information since it is guaranteed. The company service quality is evaluated at a high rate by customers around the world, you can check it through the Wolo website or Facebook page for Vietnam visa guide
Hopefully, this article has already updated you with many helpful pieces of information about the Vietnam Visa approval letter. Please feel free to contact Wolo Tours now to apply for your visa approval letter and Vietnam visa service at the below address.
- Address: 2nd floor No 02, Alley 232, Yen Hoa street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Viet Nam
- Website: https://vietnamvisatourist.com/
- Hotline: (+84) 918 21 2468
- Email: support@Vietnamvisatourist.com
>>>> FINDING OUT MORE:
- How to get a multiple entry visa Vietnam? All you need to know
- How to get Vietnam business visa? Requirements & fees 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the Vietnam visa approval letter legit or a scam?
You might extend your visa in Vietnam. You only need to send the soft of copy your visa and the page containing your current visa to email support@Vietnamvisatourist.com for any detailed guidelines.
2. Can I get a Vietnam visa on arrival without an approval letter?
It is possible to extend visa exemption in Vietnam. The Wolo Tours can assist you to get it extended for 15 days or 1 month.
3. Can I get a stamped approval letter from the embassy or consulate?
It is impossible to apply for a Vietnam visa extension before your departure because the procedure must be done directly.
4. What is the validity of the Vietnam visa approval letter?
You can visit the Wolo Tours agent in Hanoi or submit your passport photos and also your current visa information to email support@Vietnamvisatourist.com in order to get the steps on application for your visa extension.
5. Are there any exceptions to this type of visa?
At the moment, travelers cannot extend a visa directly at the Vietnam Immigration office but through a travel agent in Vietnam. Therefore, you should send your all passport information via email support@Vietnamvisatourist.com or phoning (+84) 918 21 2468 as the consultants will help you check.
6. Is it safe to use Wolo to get my approval letter and e-visa on arrival?
Wolo invests a lot in security for your data. You don’t have to worry about any leaked information since it is guaranteed. The company service quality is evaluated at a high rate by customers around the world, you can check it through the Wolo website or Facebook page.