Getting a Vietnam visa from Scotland is not difficult. But many people have not throughly know about it. Here is the detailed information on how to apply for a tourist/business visa for Vietnam from Wolo Tours.
>>>> LEARN MORE: Visa for Vietnam: Types, cost, requirements, policy & application
1. Do Scotland passport holders need visa to Vietnam or not?
Scottish passport holders need to get a visa to travel to Vietnam for business purposes, visiting friends and families, or leisure vacation. Moreover, visitors should have some information to streamline the visa application process.
2. Who needs to apply for a Vietnam visa from Scotland?
These people need to obtain a Vietnam visa from Scotland:
- United Kingdom passport holders living in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Foreigners passport currently residing in Edinburgh, Scotland
>>>> READ MORE: Apply Vietnam e visa | Visa for Vietnam online application
3. Visa requirements Scotland Vietnam
Each type of visa in another country is offering some requirements, so does Vietnam. To avoid many troubles during your Vietnam entry visa, you must prepare the visa requirements for Vietnam documents as follows:
- Your passport should be invalid for at least 6 months and has 2 blank pages.
- Getting a Vietnam visa from Vietnam Embassy or Consulate required documents include your original passport, application form attached with 1 Vietnam visa photo, and visa fees.
- When applying for a Vietnam visa on arrival, there is no document and original passport required. However, you need to fill in the online application form and receive the Approval letter via your email.
4. How to get a Vietnam visa in Scotland?
From Scotland, the applicants may apply for a Vietnam visa by the two following Vietnam visa options. You can read and find out which one is suitable for you.
4.1 Visa at the local embassy
At present, there is no Vietnamese Embassy in Scotland to issue a visa directly. You can either apply for visa on arrival or go to the Vietnam embassy in your neighbouring country to get. If you can not apply at the embassy, you can also apply by post with the required documents such as a Visa Application form, Valid original passport (invalid), self-addressed envelope, visa fee in Pound sterling.
>>>> RELATED TOPICS: Vietnam visa UK | Entry requirements & Helpful advice 2022
4.2 Apply for a Vietnam visa online
The second option is highly recommended since there is no Embassy of Vietnam in Scotland. To apply for a visa on arrival Vietnam, you are requested to complete 3 simple steps as follow:
- Firstly, fill in an online Vietnam visa application form at vietnamvisatourist.com and make a payment for the processing service visa fee Vietnam.
- Secondly, get a visa approval letter delivered via email within 2 hours (emergency service), or 2 working days (normal service)
- Thirdly, present the original passport, copy of approval letter (in hard copy), 2 photos (at passport sized), and pay the stamping fee to get visa attached to the passport at the arrival airport
>>>> DISCOVER MORE: Do I need visa for Vietnam?| Answer and explain
5. Visa on arrival fees for Scotland citizens
To answer the question: ” Vietnam visa how much does it cost?”. The below visa on arrival fees is collected and quoted in US dollars at the moment. Please send an email to support@Vietnamvisatourist.com for the latest prices.
|Type of Visa||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax Upward||Stamping Fee|
|1-month Single Entry||$21||$18.25||$17.25||$25|
|3 months Single Entry||$34||$30.25||$28.25||$25|
|1-month Multiple Entry||$26||$23.25||$22.25||$50|
|3 months Multiple Entry||$55||$52.25||$46.75||$50|
|1-month Single Entry||$119||$114||$108||$25|
|3 months Single Entry||$140||$133||$126||$25|
|1-month Multiple Entry||$119||$114||$108||$50|
|3 months Multiple Entry||$146||$139||$135||$50|
|6 months Multiple Entry||$361||$344||$333||$95|
6. Advantages of using Wolo Tours
Besides, the other advantages of getting a visa at Wolo Tours include: Faster processing, cost-saving, Vietnam visa guide and more efficient payment methods. You will get a lot of high benefits in terms of the visa procedure in this agent.
- You are supported with any detailed information
- Experienced and professional consultants
- Your visa processing time will be done quickly
- The fees are surely lower than anywhere
- The information about the route is completely provided in detail
- There are accompanying services such as direct airport shuttle support by car fast track service and car pickup
>>>> FINDING OUT MORE:
- Vietnam visa policy for travelers in details latest update
- Vietnam visa covid 19 update newest details for travelers
Hopefully, this article has already provided with you a variety of useful information about a Vietnam visa from Scotland. Wolo Tours is willing to help you complete your visa process if you have any further queries, comments, or feedback, please kindly call the agent by (+84) 918 21 2468 or send an email to support@Vietnamvisatourist.com.
- Address: 2nd floor No 02, Alley 232, Yen Hoa street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Viet Nam
- Website: https://vietnamvisatourist.com/
- Hotline: (+84) 918 21 2468
- Email: support@Vietnamvisatourist.com
>>>> YOU MAY LIKE: