A Vietnam visa from Wales is a compulsory document required by the Vietnamese government when travellers come to the country. How do the Wales citizens get it? What are the Vietnam visa requirements for Wales citizens? Wolo Tours shall show you all these issues in this article.
>>>> LEARN MORE: Visas for Vietnam: Types, cost, requirements, policy & application
1. Do Wales passport holders need visas to Vietnam or not?
According to the new law on entry, exit, transit, and residence of foreigners in Vietnam, UK citizens including Wales passport holders need to have a Vietnam visa. It also means all the travelers who want to enter the country with any purpose are required to get it before their trip.
2. Who applies for a Vietnam visa from Wales?
If you are planning a journey from Cardiff, Wales, these guidelines are for the people:
- United Kingdom passport holders living in Cardiff, Wales
- Foreign passport currently residing in Cardiff, Wales
>>>> READ MORE:
- Do you need a visa for Vietnam?| Answer and explain
- Vietnam entry visa| How to fill in and the requirements for this?
3. How to get a Vietnam visa in Wales?
There are two popular Vietnam visa options for travelers to apply for a visa to Vietnam in Cardiff, Wales.
3.1 Visa at the local embassy
There is currently no Embassy of Vietnam in Cardiff, Wales, you will have to contact the Embassy of Vietnam in London to apply for your visa to visa for Vietnam from UK. You can contact the embassy to get more information about Vietnam visa guide.
If you can not apply at the embassy in person, you can also apply by post with the Vietnam visa requirements documents such as: The Visa Application form, a valid for at least months original passport, self-addressed envelope (not stamped), and visa fee in Pound sterling (Cheque or Postal Order).
3.2 Apply for a Vietnam visa online
The Vietnam visa on arrival is available for those who fly from Cardiff, Wales to Vietnam, Wolo Tours has three simple steps:
- Filling out Vietnam visa application and upload photo following Vietnam visa photo requirements and make payment of service fee.
- Receive the visa approval letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the document, board the plane to Vietnam, and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival at the Vietnam international airports.
>>>> DISCOVER MORE: Apply Vietnam e-visa | Visa for Vietnam online application
4. Visa on arrival fees for Wales citizens
To answer the question: “Vietnam visa how much does it cost?” Travelers can check the below fees for Wales citizens for a visa on arrival. These fees are quoted in US dollars and is possible to change upon the market. Please kindly contact Wolo Tours for the latest visa for Vietnam cost.
|Type of Visa||1 Pax||2 Pax||Upward 3 Pax||Stamping Fee|
|1 Month Single Entry||$21||$18.25||$17.25||$25|
|3 Months Single Entry||$34||$30.25||$28.25||$25|
|1-Month Multiple Entry||$26||$23.25||$22.25||$50|
|3 Months Multiple Entry||$55||$52.25||$46.75||$50|
|1 Month Single Entry||$119||$114||$108||$25|
|3 Months Single Entry||$140||$133||$126||$25|
|1-Month Multiple Entry||$119||$114||$108||$50|
|3 Months Multiple Entry||$146||$139||$135||$50|
|6 Months Multiple Entry||$361||$344||$333||$95|
>>>> SEE MORE:
- Visa policy of Vietnam for travelers in details latest update
- Vietnam visa covid 19 update newest details for travelers
This article has already given you some useful information about the Vietnam visa from Wales. Wolo Tours hope that you will get a suitable choice for your Vietnam visa procedures and have a wonderful experiences trip. If you have any further inquiries or need any help, please feel free to contact the support team at the following address.
- Address: 2nd floor No 02, Alley 232, Yen Hoa street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Viet Nam
- Website: https://vietnamvisatourist.com/
- Hotline: (+84) 918 21 2468
- Email: support@Vietnamvisatourist.com
>>>> FINDING OUT MORE: