Vietnam visa length of stay is a certain period of time during which a foreigner has the right to temporarily reside, enter and exit a country in which he or she has no nationality. This article will provide you with information related to the vietnam visa length in general and the duration of the tourist visa in particular.
Learn more: Vietnam visas: Types, Requirements, Fees & How to get it? 
1. The Vietnam visa length of stay: Vietnam visa validity
Each type of visa will have a different validity period, specifically:
Vietnam e-visa: The validity period of Vietnam e-visa is 30 days, effective from the date you fill in the online Vietnam visa application.
Vietnam visa on arrival, the duration of stay is divided into tourist visa and business visa:
- Tourist visa on arrival: Vietnam tourist visa on arrival has 4 different types depending on the needs of visitors. In which, 2 types of these are only valid for 1 month and the remaining 2 types have a shelf life of 3 months.
- Business visa on arrival: Vietnam business visa is divided into 6 types and the duration will last from 1 month to 1 year depending on the type. For 1-month and 3-month business visas, both single and multiple entry types are available. The other two variants are 6 months and 1 year, an unlimited number of times to enter Vietnam, as long as it takes place within the validity of the visa.
Note: Vietnam visa is valid from two weeks to one month. The validity period is 15 days or 30 days depending on the type of visa you are applying for. You can extend it when you come to Vietnam. There are two ways to apply for a Vietnam visa: the online method and the visa on arrival method.
Discover now: Vietnam multiple entry visa 2023: Types, applications, fees
2. How long does Vietnam tourist visa valid for?
Vietnam tourist visa is a type of visa granted to foreigners entering Vietnam for tourism purposes, with a term of 1-3 months. Foreigners can choose different types of visa depending on their needs as follows:
- 1 month Single entry: valid for 1 month and can only enter once and valid for 1 month and allowed to enter multiple try
- 3 month Single valid for 3 months and can be entered once
- 3 month multiple entry: valid for 3 months and allowed to enter multiple times
In short, the Vietnam visa length of stay is depending on the type of visa and the validity of a Vietnam tourist visa is about 1-3 months. Hope this article will provide you with necessary and useful information!
Wolo International Travel Service and Commercial Investment Joint Stock Company:
- Headquarter: 2nd floor – No 02, Alley 232, Yen Hoa street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Website: https://vietnamvisatourist.com
- Hotline: (+84) 918 21 2468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may like:
Vietnam visa 3 months – Things to know & how to apply
Cost of living Vietnam – Is Vietnam cheap to live? [Detailed list]