A Vietnam visa on arrival UK is available for various types of travelling. British nationals can stay in Vietnam for up to 15 days without a visa, while a longer stay than that requires a visa on arrival Vietnam UK. To ensure a smooth entry, UK citizens should apply for their visa on arrival online.
READ MORE: Vietnam visa: Types, requirements, fees & how to get it? 
1. Getting a Vietnam visa on arrival from UK
British nationals who desire to stay for more than 15 days in Vietnam must get a Vietnam visa UK, according to the country’s regulations. UK visitors must finish the following steps in order to apply online for a Vietnam visa on arrival UK:
- Visit our website to apply for a visa to Vietnam for Britons.
- Send in the online application for your visa on arrival from the UK.
- Get your Vietnam visa stamped at the immigration desk after landing at one of Vietnam’s airports that offers a visa on arrival.
To acquire a Vietnam visa on arrival UK, British visitors must fly into their destination. Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, and Da Nang are among the international airports in Vietnam that take part in the program for obtaining a visa on arrival.
FIND OUT: Vietnam visa application UK – How to apply for british citizens
2. Important notes for an application success
There are numerous actions that British nationals can do to increase the possibility that their online application for a Vietnam visa will be approved. British citizens should follow the checklist below to help prevent visa denials:
- The name of the traveller must be entered exactly as it appears on their passport. Each traveller’s first and last names may be arranged in any order since the order of the first and last name can be interchanged.
- On their application form, travellers must indicate the nationality of the passport they use to visit Vietnam.
- The format for the traveller’s birthdate is DD/MM/YY.
- Passport numbers must be entered exactly as they appear on the passport. Passport number mistakes frequently result in delays.
- Upon entry to Vietnam, visitors must have their passport photos with them.
In addition, UK visitors are required to list their expected arrival and departure gates on the visa on arrival application form. The implications of the submitted arrival and departure dates should be understood by travellers.
They can travel to Vietnam after the arrival date listed, but they must leave by the departure date listed. The type of visa a visitor needs determines the price of the Vietnam visa that UK citizens must pay.
LEARN MORE: Vietnam visa requirements for UK citizens latest guide 2023
The Vietnam visa on arrival UK is a convenient option to look for a trip to Vietnam which lasts longer than 15 days. By following the online application process, travellers can easily obtain their visa on arrival. Plan ahead and apply for your Vietnam visa on arrival from UK today by contacting us via the following information!
Wolo International Travel Service and Commercial Investment Joint Stock Company:
- Headquarter: 2nd floor – No 02, Alley 232, Yen Hoa street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Website: https://vietnamvisatourist.com
- Hotline: (+84) 918 21 2468
- Email: email@example.com
Which countries require a visa for UK citizens? [update 2023]