The visa permits visitors to enter the country legally, a visa for Vietnam cost also needs to be paid to complete the visa application procedure. How much is a visa to Vietnam? VEU’s Visa Services will answer this issue in detail as well as the Vietnam visa application fee for UK citizens.
>>>> READ MORE: Vietnam visa for UK citizens: Types, Cost, Requirements, Policy
1. How much is a Vietnam Visa on Arrival?
A Vietnam visa on arrival regularly costs you two types of fees: The visa letter service fee and the stamping fee. The actual cost will depend on the type of visa you are applying for. It must be paid in cash in USD or VND, credit cards might not be acceptable. The below table is an example.
||Service Fee (Approval Letter)
||Stamping Fee (VOA)
|1-month Single entry
|3 months Single entry
|The Multi-Entry with 1-month
|3 months multiple entries
2. How much is a Vietnam e – visa?
A Vietnam e visa costs you 25 USD per person. This fee will be not refunded if your application is refused or your visa letter contains any wrong details since you provide incorrect details in the application form.
How much is a Vietnam e-visa?
3. Processing time when applying for a Vietnam visa
The processing time is normally based on Vietnam local time (GMT+7).
- The Standard processing will be sent back results to you within 2 working days from the time your application procession.
- The Urgent 8 working hours is plus 10 USD: If your online application is submitted before 08:00 am in Vietnam (GMT +7) and is approved, the Letter of Approval will be sent to you by 06:00 pm on the same day.
- The Urgent 4 working hours is plus 20 USD: If you submit your online application form in the morning, you will get the Letter of Approval by 6:00 pm on the same day.
Processing time when applying for a Vietnam visa
>>>>SEE MORE: Vietnam Visa Online application form| Guide to e-Visa in Vietnam
4. Important notes for the cost of a Vietnam visa on arrival
There are some important notes for the cost of a Vietnam visa on arrival that you need to be aware of:
- The service fee depends on the type of visa you want to obtain, the number of travelers in your groups, and also how fast you want to process your visa approval letter.
- The visa stamping fee is fixed by the Vietnam Ministry of Finance and must be paid in cash.
- The visa stamping fee can be paid in USD, VND, etc. However, USD is highly recommended to avoid an unbalanced exchange rate.
- You should prepare an exact amount of stamping fee payable at the airport.
Important notes for the cost of a Vietnam visa on arrival
>>>>RELATED TOPICS: Vietnam Visa Photo Size and Requirements in 2022
5. Cost of Vietnam visa for foreigners
There are two kinds of fees VOA applicants are required to pay. The foreigners are suggested to follow these pieces of information.
Cost of Vietnam visa for foreigners
>>>> YOU MAY LIKE:
5.1 Tourist Visa Fee for Foreign Travelers
Vietnam visa fee for the foreign tourist is concerned as below table.
|Visa Type (Tourist purpose
|Normal service (24-48 hours) – Visa stamping fee included
||Will be paid at the airport
||(01 working day)
||(4 working hours)
||2 working hours
|3 months single
|3 months multiple
|12 months travel for foreign visitors
>>>> SEE ALSO:
5.2 Business Visa Fee for Foreigners
Most passport holders can get an invitation to enter Vietnam for working or business with ease. This is an open policy of the Vietnamese government to promote investment and cooperation opportunities between countries inside and outside the territory.
|Visa Type (Business Purpose)
|Normal Service (05-07 working days) – visa stamping fee excluded
||Will be paid at the airport
||From 5 pax upwards
||(03 working days)
||(02 working days)
||01 working day
||Contact private support
|3 months single
|3 months multiple
|6 months multiple
||420 (7-10 working days)
|12 months multiple
||550 (7-10 working days)
Hopefully, this article has given you a lot of useful information about a visa for Vietnam cost helping you to get a suitable choice for an entry visa to Vietnam. Please feel free to contact VEU’s Visa Services for any detailed information.
- No 09, line 12/ 143 Kim Ma street, Kim Ma commune, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi, Vietnam L’espoir Homestay
- No 05, line 141, Yen Phu street, Yen Phu commune, Tay Ho district, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Website: https://vietnamvisatourist.com/
- Hotline: (+84) 918 21 2468
- Email: support@Vietnamvisatourist.com
>>>> READ MORE:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How can I pay the approval letter service fee?
For your convenience, we offer a wide range of the most popular payment methods when using our service:
OnePay: with major debit/credit cards including Credit Card, VISA Card, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club, etc.
VTCPay: VTCPay allows you to make real-time payments using either Visa, Master or JCB Card.
This payment method supports more than 750 currencies, including GBP, USD, EUR, AUD and CAD. Technically, the exchange rate of the bank transfer remains fixed for 38 hours, therefore you don’t have to worry about unwanted additional fees. Please provide the following information at the recipient step:
Account holder name:
Our email address:
Country: Viet Nam
Beneficiary’s bank name:
The indisputable future of payments
We accept payments in the following cryptocurrencies: BTC (Bitcoin), ETH (Ethereum), USDT (Tether) with real-time exchange rates at the time of transaction.
Please send your application form and TXID Transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the confirmation of your Visa status within one hour.
Our wallet ID:
To make payment in Paypal payment gateway, please follow these steps as below:
- Click Send and Request at the top of the page.
- Select the type of payment
- Enter our email address email@example.com and the amount.
- Choose the payment type: Good and service and click Continue.
- Review the details. You can change your funding source by clicking Change under “Payment method”.
- Click Continue.
- Review your payment and click Send Money.
- If you have a balance in your PayPal account, the funds will be taken from your balance before debiting the remaining funds from your bank account, credit or debit card.
- If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still pay for purchases with PayPal using your credit or debit card if your seller offers PayPal at the checkout.
To make payment in VTC Pay payment gateway, please take the steps as below:
STEP 1: Select “Payment methods”
You enter your mobile phone number (VTC Pay mobile wallet account number) and choose the payment methods on the website that you choose to buy. In this case, choose “Credit Card” to make payment using Visa/ Master/ JCB card.
STEP 2: Select the credit card that you want to pay.
STEP 3: Enter the billing information and select PAYMENT to cashout.
Q2: Is online payment safe?
Yes, we use Onepay payment system which uses 128-bit SSL encryption to protect your transaction information. You can check out onepay.vn for their security measures and statements.
Q3: I don’t have a credit card, can I use my friend’s card to pay the fee?
Yes. The name on the receipt does not need to match the name on the application. As long as the amount is correct, we will accept the payment towards your application.
Q4: My application was denied. Can I get a refund?
Yes, you will get your service fee fully refunded if your Vietnam visa application is declined by the Vietnam Immigration Department, unless such decline is due to your fault (your failure to inform us of any of your conviction by Immigration Office). You can see details about our Vietnam visa application Cancellation and Refund Policy.