The Visa Vietnam for Manchester citizens is a type of visa issued by a competent Vietnamese agency allowing foreigners to enter. Are you looking for a visa in Vietnam for Manchester citizens? How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Manchester? Wolo Tours would like to be presented in more detail in the following article.
>>>> LEARN MORE: Vietnam visa: Types, cost, requirements, policy & application
1. Do Manchester citizens need a visa to Vietnam?
The citizens in Manchester city need to get a Vietnam entry visa when arriving in Vietnam according to the Laws of the Vietnamese government.
2. Who applies for a Vietnam visa from Manchester?
There are two kinds of objects for those who apply for a UK Vietnam visa from Manchester:
- The United Kingdom passport holders living in Manchester
- Foreign passports are currently residing in Manchester
>>>> READ MORE:
- Do you need visa for Vietnam?| Answer and explain
- Vietnam visa covid 19 update newest details for travelers
3. How to get a Vietnam visa in Manchester?
There are three options for travelers to apply for a visa to Vietnam in Manchester. You can read to know about 3 Vietnam visa options and find out which one is the most convenient for you.
3.1 Contact the local Vietnamese embassy
There is currently no Embassy of Vietnam in Manchester, you can contact the Embassy in London to apply for it and ask for visa requirements Vietnam. If you cannot apply in person at the embassy, you can also apply by post with the required documents as a Vietnam visa application, a valid original passport, a Self-addressed envelope, and a visa fee in Pound sterling.
3.2 Get a Vietnam visa online (Recommended)
Visa for Vietnam online (e-Visa) is an official document granted by the Immigration of Vietnam which permits the holder to enter into and travel within Vietnam. Travelers who use the E-visa program can apply and make payments online, then receive the e-Visa via email before traveling to Vietnam. You can access vietnamvisatourist.com for more comprehensive information.
3.3 Get a Vietnam Visa On Arrival
You need to apply for a document in advance to get a visa on arrival. You can apply for the Approval Letter a few months before your departure, but do not apply it too late. It takes 2 working days to process this letter, so you should apply it at least 2 working days before your flight date. You can contact Wolo Tours for more Vietnam visa guide to complete your process.
>>>> FOR MORE INFORMATION: Vietnam visa photo size and requirements in 2022
4. Vietnam visa cost from Manchester
The Vietnam visa on arrival cost depends on the method you choose to get your visa, i.e.:
- Visa at the embassy: The fee will vary.
- Visa on arrival: you have to pay two kinds of payments:
- Service fee – you need to pay online to process your visa approval letter and deliver it to your email.
- Stamping fee – paid in cash in advance to Immigration Officer at Vietnam airport to have visa stamped. The service fee is fixed by visa type, number of passengers, and processing time, while the stamping fee is set by visa type due to Vietnam visa policy.
For instance, a 1-month single entry business visa costs $144 in total (including $119 for our service fee and $25 for the stamping fee).
The table below shows you the Vietnam visa how much of 2 types of visa: tourist visa and business visa:
|Type of visa||Tourist visa||Business visa||Stamping fee|
|Single 1 month||$18||$70||$25|
|Single 3 month||$28||$95||$25|
|Multiple 1 months||$21||$75||$50|
|Multiple 3 months||$43||$110||$50|
Making a visa is easier and faster for Manchester citizens at Wolo Tours’ Visa Services. The enthusiastic supporting team will be always willing to assist you by emailing email@example.com or phoning (+84) 918 21 2468. You will get a lot of high benefits in terms of the visa procedure, reasonable prices, and many others.
- You are supported with any detailed information
- Experienced and professional consultants
- Your visa processing time will be done quickly
- The fees are surely lower than anywhere
- The information about the route and procedures is completely provided in detail
- There are accompanying services such as direct airport shuttle support by car fast track service and car pickup
Hopefully, this article has already provided with you a variety of information about a visa Vietnam for Manchester citizens. Wolo Tours would like to help you complete the visa process, you do not hesitate to contact this agent for any further service.
- Address: 2nd floor No 02, Alley 232, Yen Hoa street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Viet Nam
- Website: https://vietnamvisatourist.com/
- Hotline: (+84) 918 21 2468
- Email: support@Vietnamvisatourist.com
>>>> SEE ALSO: