“When will Vietnam open for tourism?”. That problem is also understandable in the context that the world is transitioning to a state of living with the epidemic. In this article, international guests will have this question answered by Wolo Tours so that they can plan a trip to Vietnam in the near future. Read on now for more details!
>>>> SEE MORE: Visa to visit Vietnam: Types, cost, requirements, policy & application
1. When will Vietnam open for tourism?
From March 15, 2022, Vietnam officially reopens its border for international tourists. According to the information updated on April 27, 2022. Foreigners do not have to declare their health when entering Vietnam, but only need to have a negative Covid test result before departure by PCR or rapid test.
>>>> LEARN MORE: Vietnam visa covid 19 update newest details for travelers
2. The requirements for Vietnam travelers during covid 19
The answer to your question “When will you be able to travel to Vietnam?” (or When will Vietnam open for tourism?) has been answered. However, reopening the border does not mean that quarantine regulations will be completely eliminated. Vietnam still maintains epidemic prevention requirements such as wearing a mask in public and disinfecting hands. These actions will protect you and the community.
>>>> SEE ALSO: Visa policy Vietnam for travelers in details latest update
The relaxation of quarantine procedures is a step forward compared to other Southeast Asian countries. However, international travelers must have travel or medical insurance covering the cost of covid treatment – at least 10000 USD. In addition, foreigners who want to enter Vietnam must meet:
- The results of the Covid-19 test by PT-PCR are negative within 72 hours or the rapid test is negative within 24 hours before arriving in Vietnam.
- Download the PC-COVID app and make a simple health declaration before entering the country.
- If passengers do not have Covid-19 test results before departure, they will be tested within 24 hours of arrival in Vietnam.
- Although Vietnam travel entry requirements are no longer available, foreigners should still monitor their own health within 10 days.
3. Vietnam international flights update
After making changes in the way to fight the epidemic, Vietnam has reopened many international routes. That means a lot to the tourism industry in particular and the economy in general. The following table will give you some international flight schedules when the authorities of Vietnam re-open border.
|The US flies to Vietnam||San Francisco (SFO) – Ho Chi Minh City (SGN)||Every Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday||Vietnam Airlines|
|Japan flies to Vietnam||Narita (NRT) – Ho Chi Minh City (SGN)||Every Thursday and Saturday||Vietnam Airlines
All Nippon Airways
|Narita (NRT) – Hanoi (HAN)||Every Thursday and Sunday||Vietnam Airlines
All Nippon Airways
|South Korea flies to Vietnam||Incheon (ICN) – Hanoi (HAN)||Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday||Vietnam Airlines
|Incheon (ICN) – Ho Chi Minh City (SGN)||Every Friday||Vietjet Air|
|Thailand flies to Vietnam||Bangkok (BKK) – Ho Chi Minh City (SGN)||Every Wednesday and Saturday||Vietnam Airlines|
|Taiwan flies to Vietnam||Taipei (TPE) – Hanoi (HAN)||Every Tuesday||Vietnam Airlines|
|Singapore flies to Vietnam||Singapore (SIN) – Hanoi (HAN)||Every Friday||Vietnam Airlines
|Singapore (SIN) – Ho Chi Minh City (SGN)||Every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday||Vietnam Airlines
|Laos flies to Vietnam||Vientiane (VTE) – Hanoi (HAN)||Every Wednesday and Sunday||Vietnam Airlines|
|Cambodia flies to Vietnam||Phnom Penh (PNH) – Ho Chi Minh City (SGN)||Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday||Vietnam Airlines|
|Phnom Penh (PNH) – Ho Chi Minh City (SGN)||Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday||Cambodia Angkor Air|
|Siem Reap (REP) – Hà Nội||Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday||Cambodia Angkor Air|
|Europe flies to Vietnam||London (LHR – UK) – Hanoi (HAN)||Every Tuesday||Vietnam Airlines|
|Frankfurt (FRA – Germany) – Hanoi (HAN)||Every Tuesday and Thursday||Vietnam Airlines|
|Paris (CDG – France) – Hà Nội (HAN)||Every Thursday||Vietnam Airlines|
|Moscow (SVO – Russia) – Hanoi (HAN)||Every Saturday||Vietnam Airlines|
|Australia flies to Vietnam||Sydney (SYD) – Ho Chi Minh City (SGN)||Every Tuesday and Saturday||Vietnam Airlines|
|Melbourne (MEL) – Ho Chi Minh City (SGN)||Every Thursday and Saturday||Vietnam Airlines|
|Sydney (SYD) – Hanoi (HAN)||Every Monday||Vietnam Airlines|
>>>> LEARN MORE: Vietnam visa photo size and requirements in 2022
4. Apply Vietnam visa quickly and securely at Wolo Tours
Immigration procedures are always quite complicated. To have a successful journey, you should contact a local visa service center for easy implementation. Wolo Tours is always trusted by many international tourists thanks to the following advantages:
- Dedicated support from A to Z during the visa application process.
- Help you to prepare the necessary documents to meet the visa requirements Vietnam.
- Professional, well-trained, and experienced staff.
- Applications are processed in a fast time.
- Information on the route and procedures will be provided in full and in detail.
- Additional services such as airport transfers are available.
- Address: 2nd floor No 02, Alley 232, Yen Hoa street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Viet Nam
- Website: https://vietnamvisatourist.com/
- Hotline: (+84) 918 21 2468
Today’s article has answered long-standing questions about when will Vietnam open for tourism. In the current world situation, Vietnam’s tourism industry is gradually recovering with many new improvements. Let’s choose the right time to schedule a trip to this country! If you need Vietnam visa service, please contact Wolo Tours for dedicated help.
>>>> SEE MORE: